Editorial content can be used in print or digital version:
- Newspaper articles
- Inside non-fiction books
- The documentaries
- For other purposes of interest
Editorial content cannot be used in:
- Cover pages
- TV and non-FAT broadcast programs like Netflix
- The goods
- Product packaging
- Any other commercial / promotional use
What does a GaudiumPress Images editorial license allow?
The GaudiumPress Editorial License can be used as follows:
- One person use.
- Individual use – it may be used for an edition of a single publication or other medium in one language only. If you need other uses, please purchase another license.
- For non-commercial purposes.
- In print and digital format (excluding broadcasting, cable networks, non-FAT video services, or in theaters and on publication covers, sleeves or other packaging).
- Up to 500,000 impressions.